Monday, December 13, 2010

Pre-Reading From "On The SideWalk Bleeding"

1)      When do you form impressions or opinions about people you first meet, what kinds of things do you consider: their looks, clothing, where they are, what they are doing, etc.?

When I form opinions or impressions about people I usually look at what they’re doing and what they look like, because depending on what they’re doing or what they look like it will somewhat determine what kind of person they are. If they are doing something bad or that can cause trouble, you can assume that they are troublemakers. If they are doing something that involves helping people or something that want get you in trouble you can assume that they are good people. I also see if they are smiling, or have a bored expression. If they are smiling you can see that they like smiling, and are a happy person. But it can also mean that they are hiding the fact that they are sad, which can mean that they don’t like to show their feelings in public. But these are just my thoughts, because every person and appearance is different.

3) How would you answer the question “Who Are You?”

 I would say that I’m Steffany Mejia, 13 Years old. I was born in San Salvador, El Salvador, so I speak Spanish. I love helping people, because I feel sorry for any person easily, even if I don’t like that person. I would play sports but they’re not my favourite thing, I love fine arts, doing drama, drawing and sketching, and dancing. I like people that can make me happy, like my best friends, and I hate it when my best friends are sad because then that makes sad. Its not very hard to get along with  me , I would say and in a way I’m not different than a person and totally different in other ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment