Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Progress Report Refelection

1) What Do You Think Of Your Progress Report? What Are You Happy With? What Arent You So Happy With ?

I think that my progress report was good for the first term, it could have been better but its not really bad either. Im happy with my grades in the main classes like Math, and L.A. The reasons I got good grades in those are mostly because im used to those classes and having them as my top important classes. The grades I got arent that bad for the first term and considering that were learning new things recently. Some of the things that im not so happy with is the grades in my other classes, like Phys Ed and Science. I like Phys Ed because we get to move around, but in general it wouldnt be one of my absolute favourite classes so I dont really do my best as I do in my other classes, so I kind of expected it. Same with science, ive always been bad at science because I dont like the class, ive tried to do better in it but I always ended up where I started.

2)What Can You Do During Term 2 In Order To Improve Your Progress Report ?

For term 2 im gonna try to work harder on every class wether I like it or not because I relaize that even if I dont like the class I still have to do a good job in it. Im also going to try to do more work instead of getting distracted by other people and things.


No comments:

Post a Comment