Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Disease Report On Zoho




1.What Went Well?

Looking for the information on the disease went well because we found out everything. Something else that went well is that we were able to manage making the slideshow and find the pictures for it without any trouble.

2.What Would You Change Next Time?

Next time I wouldnt chage anthing because we did everything how we wanted it. The only thing that I would change is the program that we made the slideshow on, i would rather make the slideshow on PowerPoint .

1 comment:

  1. Good job girls. I really like your title page; it was very effective. I would try to use bullets in your slides to seperate what you're saying a little better. Also, in your biblioigraphy you only had one source; not enough Overall, I liked your presentation.
    8.5/10

    ReplyDelete